viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Green alien and Green people

Ecological topics are too complicated for me; actually, before entering college do not recall hearing anything about it, I do not remember anyone who has considered "green”. Although it has been in vogue lately, is still very difficult for me to incorporate this new mentality.


In this regard, I believe that the social environment is critical to address these issues, whether family, school, college or work, I think precisely in those places can acquire attitudes and environmental practices. In my case, my family has no eco-minded, in my school planted trees only one day a year in college and just know people who raised these ideas more deeply.

Despite the above, I think I have some habits that may be considered recycling, but in a way not consciously green. In my house are reused grocery bags to throw away, especially for me who are the lights off in places where no one while trying to not leave the tap open for a long time, and so on.
With respect to walking or biking instead of using the car, I laugh a little at the thought. I do not mean that it is impossible, many people move their bicycle to work or many people are walking to school, I have classmates who do, but of course, these people live in a relatively close, saying that many of these along which places have bike lanes or pedestrian walkways.

I have not joined any organization like this I just feel foreign, I understand that the planet is wrong and that damages are the result of many of the actions of people like me, but it's tough to be a new awareness of new from one day to another. In my family, I am the most "ecologic", but look at me! , I really am not a "green". I would be aware of the damage, many documentaries and films dealing with this issue and would love to see them, probably when I have time I will, I think awareness is essential before practice.

 Therefore, I think what is lacking in the country and it is essential to take charge of the environmental problem is the awareness, knowledge is important and I personally do not think I'm the only person in the country so ignorant on the subject.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario