viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

“Sometime, to smile is the best way to help change the world”

I searched a definition for happiness, but I disagree, so I am going try to explain my own definition. Happiness, for me, is a moment where persons are in harmony with all around them, they do not need do something different, neither need get something in special. I think happiness is important like an urge for the life, but I think every felling are important and it must live fully all of them.   
In particular, I am happy when I spend my time with lovely person, my family, my friends and interesting people. Does not matter if is a big celebration or a casual conversation, happiness are not in material thing or an expensive moments, happiness is in relationships. Many people do not find happiness because they do not search in the right place, many people search in luxury or beauty. Society, and in particular Chilean society, set goals too high that many people cannot get; I think Chile is not a happy country, but is important that scientist are trying to find its causes.

“Quítame el pan, si quieres, quítame el aire, pero no me quites tu risa…Niégame el pan, el aire, la luz, la primavera, pero tu risa nunca porque moriría” Pablo Neruda 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! is true what you say about people looking for happiness in material things. The problem is that society make them to think like that, with all the publicity and all the importance it brings to material things.
    I hope we (people who don't agree with that) can make something for change it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!

    I agree whit you on many things. Don’t need to make big things to be happy, just feel it.

    I’m really happy for you because you can distinguish those things.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so beautiful!!!!

    You almost made me cry with Neruda and the picture.


    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar