viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Más Christmas!

Although Christmas has as origin the famous birth of Jesus Christ in the Christian people, it is possible to find different traditions around the world closer to this date and with a similar content.

Rather than talking about the Christian origin of Christmas, I would like to say the festivities are manifested in different places, becoming the Christmas a big making, where it is possible to see local traditions mixed with this Christian tradition. Christianity brought together popular creeds of folklore and make a tradition that remain for many years already.

Christmas, for me, represents, rather, the need for union, to meeting in a group. Of course, there is consumerism, the collective madness for gifts and other things, but also we have families who have time to dinner together, to hug, to celebrate and to be love each other. This is the way I celebrate Christmas, I could not imagine it without my family sitting at the table, without jokes and laughs, without hugs and kisses.

I like Christmas because it gives time to be with loved ones, probably life of today with its speed does not usually give us time to converse, to look into the eyes, to smile or even to be.

Well, I hope you enjoy this so easy: to be, to be with time and desire, be in full with your loved people  J Merry Christmas!

3 comentarios:

  1. Stephy, i agre with you that Christmas makes families together, that's why I like it too.
    I hope you enjoy it with your family,
    see on Monday, Merry Christmas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stephy Merry Christmas!!!!

    I hope you will enjoy a happy Christmas with your family. I love Christmas for the same and I believe we should learn to enjoy life always.

    Hugs and kisses for you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good job, Stephanie,

    What do you mean by: "...becoming (the) Christmas a big making..."? You want to say, like a big occasion?

    Christianity brought together popular creeds of folklore and (make) MADE/STARTED a tradition that HAS remainED for many years already.

    Finally, "laugh" is a verb. You want to say the noun, "laughter".

    Also say, "...families have time to (be) love each other." and "be with your beloved people.

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar