viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

La belle France

I love travelling, I am so lucky; my parents work in tourism, so I have traveled to Brazil, Peru and Argentine with them and I have known beautiful places! However I would like to go a too far-away country: France.

I dream with a long travel, far from everyone, be alone against the world, be alone fighting for myself for be understood. My childhood friend went to United States in an exchange school and, after a nervous crisis because she did not could communicate her for a long time, she learned English perfectly!

I don't know a lot of France, I would like go there to learn French and I would like know its culture, its way-life. I have seen some pictures and I think that their landscapes, its architecture, are wonderful.

If I go to France, I will go to Musée du Louvre, to Château de Versailles and, obviously, to La Tour Eiffel!
It would be fantastic to study in France, a classic sociologist: Émile Durkheim is from there. I hope go in a exchange, next year o in a few years!

4 comentarios:

  1. Stephi, I would like to visit France too, is undeniable that has an own air.

    I hope you will soon travel to France :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Steph!

    You are really lucky! You should ask to your parents a travel to France for you next birthday! Jajaja An exchange is a good option too.

    Good luck with your dreams :)

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Stephanie! I envy you. I wanna be your sister :) If I go to France, some day, I will go to Musée du Lovre too.

    Kisses! I see you Friday, and happy new year!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great job, Stephanie.

    Some comments on what you wrote:

    Formulate shorter sentences:

    "I dream with a long travel, far from everyone, alone against the world, fighting for myself TO be understood."

    Also, I suggest, "She couldn´t express herself or communicate with others for along time."

    More comments in class.

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar